I'm an expert of nothing and always make mistakes.
You want to contact me? Well, you can give it a try but most likely I'll forget about your email right away, delete it or worse -- laugh at it and then delete.
Alright then, back to business... ☺
I can design, build and deliver bespoke software solutions and do marketing for you. If you're a small or medium business, or an individual - shoot me a text and let's try to figure out how I can help you.
I don't just do programming. Rather I solve your problem choosing the most appropriate tool and technology.
Some buzzwords a.k.a. "Skills"
- Web full-stack development, primarily backend (Elixir, Ruby, Erlang, Go, C++, Postgresql, MySql, and others)
- E-commerce development
- Marketing, with focus on social media and e-commerce
- Machine learning
I'm not master in all the areas listed above: in some I'm stronger, in some - not yet.
- telegram: mizuchi
- current location: Eastern Europe; updated: June 2019
Freelancer & Consultant
Aug 2012 - Present
- Web, Desktop, Data Science, E-commerce, SEO/Internet Marketing, DevOps, Mobile, Security, Blogging
Apr 2012 - Aug 2012 | Intermedia.net
- Project: Intermedia.net provides a web hosting using MS Exchange server.
- Responsibilities: Development new modules, UI interface, unit testing, integrating with backend.
- Team: 3 developers, 2 QA.
Dec 2011 - Mar 2012
- Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET MVC 3.0
Feb 2011 - Dec 2011 | One Development
- Project: Loginet.ru is a logistic web service.
- Responsibilities: Implementing data, biz and UI layers and integrating them with each other, estimating.
- Team: 3 developers, 1 QA.
Oct 2010 - Feb 2011 | Betria Systems Inc
- Project: ClubSpaces.com
- Responsibilities: Implementing new functional, bug fixing.
- Team: 6 developers, 2 QA.
Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
2005 - 2010 | Saint-Petersburg, Russia | suai.ru
- I have a Master's degree in computer systems and programming.
M101: MongoDB for Developers by 10gen
- A course of study offered by 10gen, an online learning initiative of 10gen The Company through edX. Authenticity of this certificate can be verified at https://s3.amazonaws.com/edu-cert.10gen.com/downloads/8f52ca4c5be74a27bf42eff3834b80a7/Certificate.pdf
Functional Programming Principles in Scala by coursera
- This advanced undergraduate programming course covers the principles of functional programming using Scala, including the use of functions as values, recursion, immutability, pattern matching, higher-order functions and collections, and lazy evaluation - download here
Principles of Reactive Programming by coursera
- This advanced course teaches principles of reactive programming using Scala: how to write composable software that is event-driven, scalable under load, resilient and responsive in the presence of failures. Concepts covered include monads, futures, observables and actors - download here
- Russian (native)
- English (fluent)
- Español (basic fluency)